- All returns must be authorized by a Marine Parts Express representative prior to sending it back.
- All returns must be within 30 days of delivery in order to receive a full refund.
- All returned parts must be in their original unused condition and in the original packaging to receive a full refund.
- Electronic parts may or may not be eligible for a refund.
- Shipping costs are of the responsibility of the customer, unless we shipped you the wrong part(s).
- All returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee, unless it is an item which we normally stock.
- All returns must include the copy of the invoice.
- Please allow up to 30 business days after Marine Parts Express receives your return for your refund to be processed.
- Marine Parts Express is not responsible for any damages that may occur during transport. If we determine that the quality of packing was inadequate and the item was damaged, we may refuse the refund. Please visit FedEx’s packing recommendations here: http://www.fedex.com/us/service-guide/our-services/package-shipment/index.html
- DO NOT just send parts in a box with nothing else. We will have no way of matching it up to a previous order.
- DO include either a copy of your packing slip or at the very least a piece of paper that has the following information: (a) Your name, address, phone number, and email address as it appeared on your order; (b) The reason for the return; (c) The part numbers you are returning and their corresponding quantities; (d) Preferably include the original order number if you have it.
- Send all the information from (3) to:
Marine Parts Express
65 Dodge Rd
Edgecomb, ME 04556
We highly recommend sending your returns using a method that provides you a tracking number. Once we have received your return, it may take a few weeks to process, depending on the situation.
Tags: credit, refund, return, RMA