Mounting Kit Question

2015-03-10 14:37
Hello Sir:
The mounting kit in this diagram is the rubber gasket that goes on the outside of the boat against the hull.  It has the hole that goes around the lower unit and then is fastened to the hull.
Most times we replace both gasket kits if we are removing the entire sail drive.
Please contact me if you have any questions.

J. D. Neeson

Attached files: AAAE495.PDF

Average rating: 0 (0 Votes)

You can comment this FAQ